VEIN Act II VEIN Act II

Good animation and story but the acting....

i likEd the animation but the voice acting was horrible every timE the girl said "kapish baby" i cringed it was really bad... 2 many pauses and it was corny. So ya the aniamtion was great but thats about it.

Sonic Matrixa Finale 2/3 Sonic Matrixa Finale 2/3

I don't See the big deal

This was given a 4.... i really don't see why... it is just a slow movie of spirtes.. .fuck it

Taser Fun Taser Fun

that was good for a lock movie

that was pretty good.... i am so god damn tired of peopel saying "no plot" what the fuck? its flash movie not a god damnepic production! WHo gives a shit if the plot is weak? it is a 1 minute movie fuck the plot!

And fuck you Bab0 it wasn't a movie to pick on commies u have no idea hwat you are talkign about...

ok good movie

Adventures of MikeMan 2 Adventures of MikeMan 2

Sweet

I love how it looks like an old nes game... i voted 4. But level 3-1 was hard ! lol great job!

War On Cookies War On Cookies

Front page?

A lot of the times a front page may seem skilless to the viewers but it is funny. This wasn't even funny. It was just bad in all aspects. Maybe we will get an explanation for this.

Tempur 1.0 Tempur 1.0

O my that was the best online game ever!

I lvoed this game... i plaed it all the wasy through, the blockign system is amazing! IF u block then strike u Knee ur opponent down... or when he strikes if u grab u throw him. The slow motion kinda got old, but i got used to it. O one problem... why what the last guy my easiest fights? maybe it was just becasue i got better :)

GREAT GAME MAKE ANOTHER!!!!!