Adventures of MikeMan 2 Adventures of MikeMan 2

Sweet

I love how it looks like an old nes game... i voted 4. But level 3-1 was hard ! lol great job!

War On Cookies War On Cookies

Front page?

A lot of the times a front page may seem skilless to the viewers but it is funny. This wasn't even funny. It was just bad in all aspects. Maybe we will get an explanation for this.

Tempur 1.0 Tempur 1.0

O my that was the best online game ever!

I lvoed this game... i plaed it all the wasy through, the blockign system is amazing! IF u block then strike u Knee ur opponent down... or when he strikes if u grab u throw him. The slow motion kinda got old, but i got used to it. O one problem... why what the last guy my easiest fights? maybe it was just becasue i got better :)

GREAT GAME MAKE ANOTHER!!!!!

Sonic Jukebox 4 Sonic Jukebox 4

Ok, I have seen four of these things...

I reviewed your movie before and you called me a Jackass. Ok, you...did....not...animate...your...own...flash...movie. Does that make sense? And yes I watched the whole thing this time. That little play and stop thing you had, the "Pause Button" didn't work.... did you copy that little thing as well as the sprites??? Other wise... why wouldn't the pause button work.

Ok, I could go find the songs any where on the internet. You didn;t do a whole lotta work...because i saw #3, 3 days ago!!!!! So how do you do so much work in three day? O YA! You copy other people work. WHICH THEY MADE! NOT YOU!

Do you see the difference, nick maloney?

I hope you understand..please reply to my review.

Don't call me a Jack ass...use sensible word, and terms.

KillerNickProduction responds:

ok, well I understand. But I dont steal. Also Im done with this, Im going back to making full movies. Hows that?

StarCraft FA StarCraft FA

I concure!

HAHA, great job!

Extreme Mini Golf Extreme Mini Golf

Great Game

Wow, that must have taken a lon time tomake, you must know action script really well to have made that with gravity codes and stuff, great job!

Tails, Jukebox 3 Tails, Jukebox 3

No, draw your own images!!!!!!!!!

Don't copy other people's pictures!!! AH! Draw "tails" whta the crap! I watched 2 seconds and gave u a zero
everyone can stop and start music in a slash movie, this wasn't a game!ugh....

KillerNickProduction responds:

but it was an interactive and on the submission page it gives the option of movie or game/interactive, so I put game/interactive because it is interactive. and totally there is about 6:00mins in it and you only listened for 2 seconds. that shows you are one of those asshole, judge before view fully, people.

The He or She Game 2!!! The He or She Game 2!!!

OMG!

Dude sum of those ladies...did not look like ladies! i got like a 2,lol.

Keep'it'up Keep'it'up

HEy that was fun.

I like how it keeps track of your best score, very well made, and clean.